- project team action-planning and task assignment
- arranging an early site meeting with members of the Diocesan Advisory Committee, to get a steer from them as to whether this project is even likely to have their blessing. This meeting will take place on January 28th 2014.
- commissioning land, soil, drain & tree surveys
- initiating our fund-raising strategy
- applying for grants
- deciding on the design
- building partnerships for current and future involvement
- consulting with neighbours, the diocese, Lambeth Council and Amenity Societies
This page will be updated as the project progresses.